Monday, May 28, 2012

Liebster Award



I was honored to receive the Liebster Blog Award from my friend Kelby a few months ago but for whatever reason it has taken me this long to post about it.  I guess it's better late than never.

Here's how the Liebster Award works, Kelby awarded myself and 4 other bloggers with the honor of being her very favorite blogs with less than 200 followers.  Now it's my turn to pass on the love. So, here are my top 5 little blogs.


Mi Querida Familia
Renee is one of my best friends from college and has been my helping hand, leading me down this bloggy road.  She's a work from home mama with plenty of everyday life adventures to share.  She blogs about her faith, family, and work with plenty of pictures of her adorable little boy.


FamVoyage - Traveling with Kids
Heather and Jeremy are some of our best friends who share our love of travel and adventure.  Their blog is all about how completely sane we are for doing all of our traveling with our kids.  Not only are the stories fun but the information is helpful ta'boot.


This aMACEing Life
Not only is Christina a good friend of ours but she and her hubby may even be crazier than Jon and I.  They don't just share our love of adventure, travel, and Jack Russells, but they do it all while calling the road their home.  Their blog is all about life on the road with Wicked, their little man and pup.


You Auto Know
Cheryl is one of those friends that you can go a year without talking and three without seeing each other but the minute you do make contact it's like you've never been apart.  Her blog is all about her family, their business, and the adventures of being young entrepreneurs.

Colour Her {Hope}
Jami is an amazing lady traveling down the road of raising a family after the loss of a child.  I love her honesty and tenderness... and her DIY projects are just too cute to not attempt.

Now I just need to go let the lucky recipients know just how amazing I think they are in their comments sections and I then this Liebster Award has been officially passed along.  :o)

Charmian




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award Charmian!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jon is going to be at a travel blog conference in Keystone in a couple weeks.  You guys should go - you could learn so much and meet other professional bloggers.  :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks sweet lady!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete